Housemates, workplaces and friends all over the country partake in Secret Santa, which means the gift for your selected buddy needs to be perfect for them without you having to break the budget.
So whether you are aiming to make someone laugh, suit the needs of a gadget lover or find something pretty and cute, here are some ideas for all under a tenner.
1. For the chocoholics– Give them brownies every month with this Brownie Club subscription.
2. For the beauty queens– Give them some sparkle with these glitsy nail varnishes perfect for Christmas parties.
3. For the ‘adults’/alcoholics– A pop up wine glass, especially perfect for work colleagues who feel the same stress as you. At such a bargain price, you should even be able to stretch your pocket to a fiver bottle of blossom hill from Tesco.
4. For the selfie addicts– Instagram Mini Prints. Inkifi allows you to upload images from your friends’ social media accounts and turns them into classic polaroid snapshots. Write your own captions and notes to your favourite memories.
5. For tea and coffee lovers who like to drink HOT drinks- a USB cup warmer. This nifty gadget will keep the recipient’s cuppa warm and save them constantly having to taste cold disgusting coffee ever again. Plus it’s shaped like a cookie!7
6. For the sleepy– Anatomicals Mask Your Horribleness face masks to help get rid of the “wrinkles and bags” your friends and colleagues claim to have developed from being sleep deprived on studying or late night shifts (erm probably just too many nights out!)
7. For the organised– a sparkly diary for the new year, also great for keeping you on your toes to plan your outfit for the next big event you probably forgot yourself to pencil in.
10. For the festive– a personalised Santa bauble. I think I could get this for anyone I know because even if they aren’t normally very festive, I have definitely spread the festive cheer onto them this year! I’m just loving everything Christmasy and this gift is extra special because you can make cute with your own personal message.
I hope this has given you some inspiration for your own Secret Santa. Merry Christmas!!!!
Love Leeanna xo