Everyone loves a cocktail… well it’s obvious that I definitely do after having at least two everyday last week. Gotta love a happy hour!
Well if you fancy having a go at making your own tipple for this Valentine’s Day – whether your having all the girls over for GALentine’s Day or having a romantic night in – this recipe really is no effort at all and tastes fab 👌
- A bottle of Cava, sparkling rose or Prosecco – how fancy is this gold bottle I found in Aldi for just £4.90?! Tesco also currently have an offer on Rose and Brut Cava for £4.50
- Frozen strawberries – 2 large ones per glass serving
- Orange juice
- Honey to sweeten to taste
- Fresh strawberries, raspberries or sliced orange/grated peel to decorate
- In a blender mix 16 frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup of orange juice and slowly pour in small amounts of wine after short blends
- Once the mixture is a smooth slushy consistency – taste for sweetness and add honey if desired
- Pour into champagne glasses and serve with a fruity decoration if you wish
1 bottle will make 8 glasses so you may want to get in a couple.
For more inspiration for a tasty romantic treat or addition to a Valentine’s Day meal – check out my recipe for homemade peanut butter cups – moulded into heart-shapes of course. And if you’re struggling on what to wear for Valentine’s Day – I’ve put together a guide on my top OOTD picks and Valentine’s nail art ideas.
I hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe too. Cheers!
Love Leeanna xo