This cheesecake is FULL of ALL my favourite things so eating this was an absolute dream come true.
My boyfriend made this cheesecake for me as part of his romantic Valentine’s Day meal and boy oh boy did he impress! He combined all of the things I love – prosecco, white chocolate, Oreos, strawberries and cheese – in one heavenly dessert!
I just had to share the recipe with you! 1) so I can remember how to make it myself and 2) so all of you can enjoy this beautiful experience too!
- Punnet of strawberries (remove stalk leaves)
- 425g cream cheese
- 1/2 bottle of prosecco
- 400ml whipping cream
- I bar white choc
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 packs original Oreos
- A tbsp of melted butter
- Grated white choc on top
- In a mixing bowl add the strawberries to the prosecco and leave to soak overnight
- In a food processor blend the Oreos in small batches before stirring in melted butter
- Press the biscuit base into your cheesecake dish
- Use the food processor or electric whisk to mix the whipping cream before folding in the cream cheese
- Add sugar
- Fold in melted white chocolate (give it a few second to cool before pouring in)
- Get your soaking fruit from the fridge and slice up the largest strawberries to stick around the outside of your filling
- You can now layer the Oreo base with this chocolatey cheesy topping
- Leave to set for atleast 3 hours
- Chop the rest of the soaked strawberries into small chunks and place on top of the cheesecake
- Finally decorate with grated white chocolate and serve with a shot of prosecco (if you haven’t finished drinking the bottle already!)
I hope you all enjoy this delicious dessert as much as I did. My boyfriend definitely blew me away with it….and I may have got a little too excited about this compared to receiving my flowers and roses… but he doesn’t need to know that. I can’t help that I have the biggest sweet tooth ever!
Love Leeanna xo