February 14 is fast approaching which means if you’re not being spoiled by a love one (which is great) it is still just as a good enough excuse to eat heart-shaped chocolate while watching your favourite rom-coms or cheers-ing the gal squad with plenty of cocktails and wine.
No matter what you’re plans are this Tuesday it’s time to pamper yourself and bring out your most girliest of outfit choices to get you in the mood for romance.
What I’m wearing…
- Heart-shaped pendant necklace, Tiffany & Co (gift from the boyf)
- Black lacy cami, Topshop
- Pastel pink tailored coat, Missguided
- Black flora print mini tube skirt, prettylittlething.com
- Red strappy heels, New Look
- Grey clutch bag, Guess (I got it for a bargain $10 in the US outlet sales!!)
I’ve kept my make-up pretty minimal to highlight the red lipstick but have also painted my nails in grey glitter to give the look some sparkle.
My top picks of Valentine’s Day looks
Cosy night in
- Red knit crop jumper, makemechic.com £18
- Floral print denim jeans, prettylittlething.com £32
- Pink fluffy slippers, yesstyle £14
Floral prints are SO cuute for V Day and are a great addition to these casual jeans. Eventhough it’s not quite Spring or Summer yet, there is no harm in bringing out the botanical style to give your look a girlie overhaul.
- Red off the shoulder dress, Jane Norman £34
- Strappy black heels, stylesforless £26
- Floral print clutch bag, Target £12
- Heart detail choker necklace, rosegal.com £1.25
Valentine’s Day is such a great excuse to wear a bold shade of red so really go for it in a classic dress. Your will be sure to get your date’s attention and probably everyone else in the room too. You go girl!
GALentine’s cocktail night
- Pink metallic leather-look skirt, boohoo.com £15
- Bustier lace crop top, H&M £20
- Black platform faux suede boots, ego.co.uk £19
- Fluffy silver grey fever faux fur jacket, pellobello.com £100
- Slogan clutch bag, veryexclusive.co.uk £18
Lace is an absolute MUST for the most romantic day of the year to bring a bit of sexiness to your look. There are so many trendy slogan clutch bags around at the moment so you can really get one to pair your mood this V Day.
For more inspiration for Valentine’s Day, check out my recipe for homemade peanut butter cups – in cute heart-shapes of course.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone – I hope you have a very fab and stylish day!
Love Leeanna xo