St Patrick’s Day 2017 has arrived – which is the perfect excuse to get drunk, wear green and look silly.
I’ve put together some of my favourite St Patrick’s Day inspired nail designs to help you on your way to celebrating the special Irish-themed day.
Of course all of these nail art ideas are super easy to do if you’re in a rush to hit the pubs and start on your pints of Guinness or shots of whiskey.
St Patrick’s Day nail ideas
- Invest in a decent green nail varnish and nail art pens in black, green or white
- Use eBay or Amazon to find nail art pens for a decent price
- Always use a base coat… and a top coat
- If you have short nails, buy some natural fake nails to decorate on – either in a nude or clear shade (you can buy a box for £1 in Primark)
- Do 2 layers of your base colour before adding nail art
- Test the nail art pens on tissue or a spare false nail beforehand to check colour and consistency
- Dots and stripes are easy patterns for beginners but with a bit of practice you’ll be drawing the shamrock in no time
- Gems and glitter are always pretty additions
- Experiment with a mixture of patterns and colours – different designs look cute on individual nails
Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone!
Love Leeanna xo