St Patrick’s Day 2017 has arrived – which is the perfect excuse to get drunk, wear green and look silly.
I’ve put together some of my favourite St Patrick’s Day inspired nail designs to help you on your way to celebrating the special Irish-themed day.
Of course all of these nail art ideas are super easy to do if you’re in a rush to hit the pubs and start on your pints of Guinness or shots of whiskey.
St Patrick’s Day nail ideas
- Invest in a decent green nail varnish and nail art pens in black, green or white
- Use eBay or Amazon to find nail art pens for a decent price
- Always use a base coat… and a top coat
- If you have short nails, buy some natural fake nails to decorate on – either in a nude or clear shade (you can buy a box for £1 in Primark)
- Do 2 layers of your base colour before adding nail art
- Test the nail art pens on tissue or a spare false nail beforehand to check colour and consistency
- Dots and stripes are easy patterns for beginners but with a bit of practice you’ll be drawing the shamrock in no time
- Gems and glitter are always pretty additions
- Experiment with a mixture of patterns and colours – different designs look cute on individual nails
Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone!
Love Leeanna xo
I thought I would spread some St Paddy’s day cheer and share my favourite looks from Adore Me’s new collection of lingerie.
I absolutely love buying new underwear and there’s something about wearing a matching set that really makes me happy for the whole day. It sounds silly but matching underwear always puts me in such good mood.
The green-inspired collection of sexy lingerie looks great- who knew St. Paddy’s Day could be used as a fab excuse to treat ourselves to a new set of patriotic underwear to put a sexy twist on the day!
I was lucky enough to get an exclusive look at the new collection and here are my favourite picks:
I absolutely love the blue and greens shades of these underwear sets- great for bringing a bit of colour and brightening up what’s under your outfit too! Wearing a gorgeous underwear set always gives me a confidence boost and these bright colours will definitely start the day with happy vibes and the luck of the Irish. The lace makes these sets look so pretty and girlie- definite must-haves for your wardrobe and everyday wear!
I la la love the Green Dream corset because not only is it a sexy under garment but it looks great as a statement outfit for nights out!
Pair with skinny jeans and a leather jacket for an off-duty look or glam it up for a night out with heels and accessories. Perfect for Spring/Summer 2015.
White leather jacket Topshop £52
Mid wash ripped jeans River Island £35
White strappy sandles Missguided £25
Powder blue clutch SimplyBe £24
Hope you all have a happy St. Paddy’s Day and check out the new collection!
Love Leeanna xo